© The Financial Times Ltd 2014 FT and 'Financial Times' are trademarks of The Financial Times Ltd.
Information technology provides the infrastructure backbone for companies today. The Connected Business series of podcasts examines how business leaders can use IT to improve performance and exploit new opportunities for growth.
Presented by Stephen Pritchard
1. Scroll down to find the podcast you're looking for. All active podcasts can be found on this page.
2. Click the triangle PLAY button to begin playing the latest episode of any podcast. You may have to click it twice! (Alternatively, clicking the Direct Download link will copy a file to your computer where you can listen using your browser's default media player).
3. Click the picture of the name of any podcast to see a complete list of episodes for that podcast.
4. To receive the selected podcast via iTunes click on the "Add to iTunes" link. For other podcast software - see a recommended list - copy and paste the web address from the "Subscribe" link. You will then be able to download recent audio episodes from the podcast feed provided.
5. Use our search function to find an audio podcast episode. Make sure you're searching for "Audio", and not "News" or "Quotes".
6. You can find our podcasts on Apple's iTunes store under Audio podcasts, Business.